Not much goes better with pit-smoked barbecue than a full-bodied, thirst-quenching beer. Smokehouse Live’s pit crew is thrilled to be teaming up with local Loudoun favorites, Old Ox Brewery, for a special evening in the LIVE room on Monday, September 21st.
ALL ALE THE BARBECUE is a one-night-only event where our pitmasters can flex their creativity as they pair various proteins from our smokers with signature brews from Old Ox Brewery. Guests will enjoy 8 tasting portions of creative ‘cue paired with 5 healthy pours of Old Ox beers as they graze amongst tasting stations in LIVE.
All Ale the Barbecue: A Tasting Event with Old Ox Brewery
Monday, September 21st
LIVE room at Smokehouse Live
6:30 – 9:30pm
$45 per person (plus tax & gratuity – 21+ only please)
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!
The tasting menu includes (subject to change):
GOLDEN OX STATION
Smoked Confit of Duck & Turkey with Hot-Smoked Duck Ham, Celery Knob, and Crispy Virginia Grits finished with Breakfast Radish Salad
ALPHA OX STATION
Alpha-Spiked Housemade Wurst with Figs, Local Butternut, Honey-Soaked Onions & Alpha Ox Mustard on Brown-buttered Bun.
OXTOBER BIER STATION
– Pork Loin Stuffed with Country Sausage, Crispy Sage & Smokehouse Bacon with Oxtober Jus.
– Oxtober-Cured Smoked Ham Hocks with Smoked Local Pears & Truffled Collard Spätzle.
PIT-SMOKED BLACK OX STATION
– Rye-Spiced & Black Ox-Cured Housemade Pastrami on Petite Rye Bread with Mustardy Leeks.
– Molasses & Raisin Smoked Beef Tri-Tips with Amish-Style Pepper Hash and Bull’s Blood.
OXORCIST II STATION
– Blackout Whoopie Pie stuffed with Oxorcist II Ice Cream then rolled in a Spiced Pumpkin Brittle.
– Pumpkin Spice-Dusted Beignet with a Oxorcist II Bavarian
Due to the nature of this event, the evening is 21+ only. No refunds will be provided if you cancel within 48 hours of the event. Tickets are $45 plus tax & gratuity in advance [buy yours via Eventbrite here].